Our Covid-19 Protection Policies
We are now open for home visits. Contact us to book an appointment and please see our Covid 19 policy below.
Before the appointment
- Estimators/fitters will have their temperature checked at the beginning of the day
- On the day, please confirm that nobody in the home has fallen ill, is shielding or self-isolating. We will reschedule your appointment if required.
- Tools used will be cleansed.
- To allow us to touch as few surfaces as possible, please open all internal doors required for access.
- Please ensure that measuring and installation areas are free from obstacles such as furniture or other items to ensure minimal contact with the household.
During the appointment
- Estimators/fitters will carry and use hand sanitiser before entering your home and as required throughout.
- We will keep a safe distance of 2 metres away from members of the household, asking that they do the same (in a separate room where possible).
- Product books will be cleansed, and we ask that hand sanitiser is used by those before touching them.
- No signatures are required on order forms during this period. We will read through the order form with you. Please listen carefully and query anything that you don't understand. Your product will be made to the specifications of the information on the order form so it is vital that this information reflects your choices.
- During this time, we ask customers to make payment via cards rather than cash to further reduce the risk of virus transmission